Transferring funds to another BlocPal Wallet:
- Log into your BlocPal Account.
- Select the Transfer icon from the bottom menu and select Send.
- Select which Wallet you wish to transfer your selected currency from. You can choose a wallet by clicking on the wallet icon, then by clicking on the wallet name that you'd like to send.
- Select which currency you want to send. You can select a currency by clicking on the currency icon, then by clicking on the currency you would like to send.
- You can use any of the following four options to choose how you would like to send funds to your selected recipient: enter the recipient’s BlocPal Wallet's Public Address, scan their wallet's QR code, enter their email address, or enter their phone number.
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer.
- The Transfer Fee that will be paid by the recipient will be displayed.
- Press Send Currency to process the transfer.
Receive funds from another BlocPal User:
- Log into your BlocPal Account
- Select the Transfer icon from the bottom menu and select Receive
- Select which Wallet you want to receive your selected currency into. You can choose a wallet by clicking on the wallet icon, then by clicking on the wallet name that you'd like to receive funds in.
- Your Public address and QR code are displayed for you to share with the person sending you the funds. Share the QR code or your wallet's Public Address in order for them to transfer you the funds.